Changing Existing Details
I have forgotten my password, what do I do?
If you have forgotten your password, go to the Password Reminder page to have it reset. You will need to enter the email address you used to initially register as a customer. An email will then be sent to that address to confirm the request to change your password.
The link to this page can also be accessed on the existing customer login page.
If you are unable to remember your email address you used to register, please contact us online or call 0808 281 0285, Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm.
How can I edit my account information?
Firstly, login to My Account then click on the ‘Manage My Account’ button. From this page you will be able to edit the following account information:
- Login Details - including login and billing account name, email and passwords.
- Company Information – including key business information and details.
- Communication Preferences – set and manage your preferences.
- Manage Credit Card Details – edit your card details if you have saved your card details previously.
- Manage Address Book –add or delete multiple delivery addresses.